As you know I've been sort of MIA from bloggieland for a while, and after seeing Kristina Werner's Holiday Card Series, I was inspired to do something special for the holidays and get serious about making cards again. So, I've decided to challenge myself to use some of those SU Colors that don't get used very often, and I will be making a card with each of the 48 colors as my card base starting tomorrow through Dec. 25. I thought maybe you'd like to play along, so I've been playing around with Mr. Linky, and I will have a place for you to post a link to your card as well!
The rules are easy, just make a card using the color listed below as your card base and the rest of the card is completely up to you! It's more fun if you make new cards, but if you'd like to use cards already posted to your blog, that's ok too! Card stock doesn't have to be Stampin' Up, just use a similar color if you like.
UPDATE: The cards do not have to be holiday/Christmas...they can be any occasion.
I just want this to be a fun way to share ideas and have some fun this holiday season!
I randomized the list of SU colors and have included the date for their appearance below so you can plan ahead:
8-Nov Pretty in Pink
9-Nov Taken with Teal
10-Nov Summer Sun
11-Nov Not Quite Navy
12-Nov Elegant Eggplant
13-Nov Ruby Red
14-Nov Regal Rose
15-Nov Glorious Green
16-Nov Blush Blossom
17-Nov Night of Navy
18-Nov Barely Banana
19-Nov Bashful Blue
20-Nov Sage Shadow
21-Nov Handsome Hunter
22-Nov Bravo Burgundy
23-Nov More Mustard
24-Nov Bordering Blue
25-Nov Pink Passion
26-Nov Lavender Lace
27-Nov Orchid Opulence
28-Nov Tempting Turquoise
29-Nov Brocade Blue
30-Nov Mellow Moss
1-Dec So Saffron
2-Dec Always Artichoke
3-Dec Certainly Celery
4-Dec Gable Green
5-Dec Only Orange
6-Dec Chocolate Chip
7-Dec Brilliant Blue
8-Dec Pumpkin Pie
9-Dec Close to Cocoa
10-Dec Yo Yo Yellow
11-Dec Really Rust
12-Dec Pixie Pink
13-Dec Almost Amethyst
14-Dec Cameo Coral
15-Dec Pale Plum
16-Dec Lovely Lilac
17-Dec Perfect Plum
18-Dec Green Galore
19-Dec Apricot Appeal
20-Dec Garden Green
21-Dec Creamy Caramel
22-Dec Real Red
23-Dec Old Olive
24-Dec Rose Red
25-Dec Ballet Blue
I'm off to start making cards...see you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment