Monday, November 9, 2009

47 days 'til Christmas - Taken with Teal

Good Morning! Today's card features Taken with Teal. I'll admit I haven't used this color very much - usually I grab Tempting Turquoise instead. One reason I know this is because I tried to use the Stampin' Spot of Taken with Teal ink that I purchased 2 years ago, and the color was off....which means it hasn't been used in long, long time! Then I remembered some images I stamped and colored with markers at my very first scrapbooking retreat last summer, so I used one of those images here! I love the simpleness of this card, and I'm sorta "taken" by the teal too...isn't it pretty?
If you'd like to play along, leave your name and link to your taken with teal card below. Catch ya next time!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

It is pretty. I like it very much!

Kimberly said...

Ok...I guess I'm going to have to get going on setting up a blog for me so I play along. :)