Here's 2 more cards from Jeannie's event in February...I have 3 left to show you sometime. Today is the first (of 2) days of spring break for me! I don't have big plans, but lots of little things I want to do. Many of them are listed in my long Saturday post....I have one of my hostess club orders and I'll pick up the other today. Then I'll have lots of fun things to show you! I honestly had trouble sleeping last night because I was thinking about all my new paper and which stamp sets I want to use with them! At noon, Christa and I are going to a cycling class at the gym we want to join, so hopefully that doesn't completely wear me out! Today is also the first day of our extra discount at NYCO, so I have some retail therapy to complete as well!
Have a great day! I'll be back later with some fun new stuff!
2 comments:
Action packed day! Sounds like lots of fun....well except the cycling class.
Cute cards. Have a great "spring break." Wish I had one :)
Post a Comment