Hello everyone! Happy March! I hope you like the new background. The pink was nice for a while, but I'm glad that February is only 28 days! Not sure how many more days I could keep seeing pink!
Anyway, even though I'm back to my regular routine this week, it should be fun! I am picking up my hostess club order from Jeannie today and I can't wait to try out the Big Bold Cupcake sizzlits! And Lacey is hosting card club on Tuesday! Just in case you haven't checked Hobby Lobby yet, they have a 40% off coupon this week too :-) Should be lots of time for stamping so I hope to have something new to show you very soon!
PS - For those of you who regularly use my blog list, I moved Kristina Werner to the "Favorites" section. Since she changed blog software, it doesn't update. Keep checking her blog...I bet there's lots of suprises in the future! (Just in case you haven't kept up with her, she no longer works for Stampin Up, but hasn't really said what she'll be doing instead.)
2 comments:
I hope your family enjoyed their visit. How was San Antonio?
like the green - it's soothing!
Post a Comment