Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sweet Sunday Challenge

Here's a Sweet Sunday sketch challenge from Karen Giron's blog. This was a serious challenge for me...I don't usually use this many layers and I still think I missed a few. Sunday seems to be my stamping day, so perhaps I need to start doing these on a more regular basis!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Very cute. It was somewhat of a difficult sketch for me as well. I love the pink and brown that you used.

MommaJen said...

very nice!

Jenn said...

Love brown and pink together. Super cute!

Karen Giron said...

Very fun! I'm loving the pinks and browns together. Thanks for playing!

Renée said...

fun card, love the colours!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Emily!
This is so pretty! Great color combo! Your layers look fabulous, I love to layer, though I get stuck if a sketch asks for more than four! :)
You have a very sweet blog!
Blessings, Maria