Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More birthday cards


One of my goals for 2009 is to send out WAY MORE cards than I ever have before, so that begins with my family. I have all my envelopes addressed for January birthdays, but I was a couple "boy/guy" cards short in my collection, so I made these tonight. The first one is for my cousin's little boy that turned one (last week, it's late, I know) and the second is for one of my cousins.

Of course the cards are a new color combo I haven't used before made possible by the addition of my Brilliant Blue stamp pad last month. The first card also has some embossing using my big shot. The little presents on the second card are from the Holiday Blitz stamp set that I got for Christmas.

Lastly, you see a little preview of my stamping space. I didn't really plan on having a portrait light or backdrop included, but it seems to be working out well! I will try and post pics of the stamping space tomorrow when I have more time to look up links, etc. Catch ya later!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

The cards look great. I'm excited to see your space!

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

love the cards. can't wait to see your stampin' space.

MommaJen said...

very nice - love the happy birthday on the second one!