Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Swap Cards

I don't think I ever posted pics of the swap cards I made for the SU regional convention in San Antonio. These cards are my very own creations, and I made 25 of each. I am really happy with the design and color combination - I think both are very representative of my style. It took me forever to figure out, but in the end, I'm very happy with them!

Lots of fun stamping coming up in the next week.....Gift Making class at Jeannie's on Saturday, and Card club next Tuesday at Jennifer's. I also have a few other projects in mind in addition to christmas cards. Don't ya know....it's the most wonderful time of the year!

2 comments:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

Nice job on both. Especially like the color combo on the cupcake card.

MommaJen said...

love the bottom one - the orange, green and brown!