I went a little crazy over the weekend with Seeing Spots. I haven't used this set for a while, so it was great to get it out again. I had lots of fun with the different color combos. After I made the first one (top right), I asked Brock select a combo for me, and he chose Rose Red, Handsome Hunter, and Chocolate Chip (top left). Pretty good combo for a guy!
Speaking of guys, today is my dad's birthday! Over the past year, my dad was his very own general contractor and built his very own house! I've included a few pics below for you...nice huh! I guess you could call this my "proud daughter moment" :-)




Lots of little surprises all over that house that you wouldn't expect just from the street view! So now you know where I got my creative genes....although I think I'll be sticking to the small scale - nothing larger than 12x12
One last "guy thing"....check out this Man Made Card



4 comments:
The house looks really nice.... I'll have to take the time to check it out one day.
*Jade
great job on the cards!
Yeah Dad on the house! very nice
funny video! thanks for sharing that!
Awesome cards!
I'm lovin' those seeing spots cards! I've had that stamp set for FOREVER and, get this - I've NEVER used it!! You've just inspired me!
Post a Comment