Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fresh Cuts Thank You

Here's the first of eight cards I made at Jeannie's Stamp Camp on World Card Making Day - Oct. 4. A good time was had by all, and we are still awaiting the Chicken Tortilla Chowder recipe from Jeannie....it was YUM. Speaking of recipes, a while back at Card Club night, I made this Oreo Dessert (recipe compliments of my mother-in-law Julie)...it is also YUM and very easy...try it out....
Oreo Dessert
Mix together:
1 1/2 sticks margarine
8oz cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar

Mix together:
2 small packages instant vanilla pudding
3 1/2 c. milk
12 oz. Cool Whip

Crush one package of oreo cookies. Make a crust using some of the oreos in 9x13 pan, then spread other two mixtures evenly on top of the crust. Sprinkle remaining oreos on top. Refrigerate and Enjoy!
Just one more *possible* YUM - P.B.Loco - I'm interested in trying chocolate chip cookie dough, coco banana, jungle banana, and raspberry white chocolate. Anyone had this? I saw it on the food network last night and it looks very tasty!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

It was VERY yummy!

Anonymous said...

There is a P.B. Loco in the Mall of America.. DELICIOUS stuff!!