Saturday, November 19, 2011

Retired Stamps for Sale! - updated Nov. 21

Time to make room for new stamps :-)  Please comment on this post and leave your email address if you are interested in purchasing any of these stamp sets.  I can add USPS shipping if you are not local to me.  I'll use flat rate boxes or envelopes, whichever is cheaper.  I'll send a paypal invoice and ship when payment is confirmed.

     Send a Celebration (set of 4) - $4

 Pensandolo bien... (Spanish Set of 6 - new and unmounted) - $5 -- SALE PENDING


 
 Bud Basics (set of 6) - $4


 
Stitched Exotics (set of 9) - $8


Seeing Spots (Set of 6) - $5



Wow Fowers (set of 4 + 2 bonus stamps) - $4


Here, Kitty Kitty (set of 6) - $5


 
Strength & Hope (set of 4) - $4 -- SALE PENDING


I'm Here (set of 6) - $5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to purchase your Deer Friends stamp set please. I can pay via Paypal, and my email address is deitsfamily@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I would be interested in the following sets:

Best Wishes & More (set of 9) - $5
Whimsical Words (set of 6) - $5
Love You Much (set of 6) - $5
Bold Blossom (set of 4) - $4
Bliss (set of 5) - $4
Deer Friends (set of 8) - $6
Punches Three (set of 3) - $3
Best Wishes & More (set of 9) - $5

Please let me know if they are available and what shipping would cost. I would be happy to pay with PayPal.

Thanks,

Julie
jjan8989 @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces)

Patrice said...

Hi! I'm interested in stitched exotics and strength & hope, if they're available? My email address is paten96929@yahoo.com.

Thanks!