My friend Ellen graduated in May, and has now moved with her family back to Oregon. She's originally from the UK and is about the sweetest person I've ever met. Our little card/bunco/fun group met last week at Olive Garden to bid her farewell and give her a giftcard for a bunch of stamping stuff to be mailed to her new home. Here's Ellen with the card I made for her.....it's very "Kristina".....if you know what I mean. :-)
4 comments:
Those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Great group pic. Good luck Ellen!
Emily,
I just found your blog and so enjoy your cards. As I am going down through each post, I am thinking, wow, am I related to you....I have zebra several places in my home, LOVE it, your cat looks so much like our Tessa, she is on my blog too, and Taylor Swift, Love her too! So we must stamp similar as well and maybe that is why I am enjoying your blog. thanks for sharing
Oops hit the wrong key....its kimscreativeniche.blogspot.com
Post a Comment