Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birthday Stack

I made a few card stacks over the long weekend to give as Bunco prizes last night. I got the "stack" idea from Lacey (2 each of 3 cards - 6 total) - see her stacks here. I've kinda started making 2 of every card I make anyway since it's almost the same amount of work.
Here's the first stack - Birthday theme and uses the Junior Varsity designer paper.

The inspiration for this card is from Jill Hilliard. She uses the Big Bold Birthday set a lot, and always has creative ideas. For the longest time, I only used about 3 of the 13 stamps in that set...it's fun to finally use the rest of them!

You may remember this card from this post. I already had 2 of these, so this was the beginning card for my stack. This card uses the Party Hearty set that I borrowed from Jeannie at the crop we went to in January.

Last but not least, a cupcake... :-)

3 comments:

MommaJen said...

they turned out super cute and I will enjoy mine!

Jenn said...

I was thinking the very thing...Super Cute! I'm sure everyone enjoyed the prizes.

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

they look great. i can't take all the credit for the card stacks. jenn makes them too.