Our first card club night is next Monday! I'm hosting and I'm super excited! I got a new stamp set and some other goodies on Friday, and made my sample cards yesterday...I think they turned out really cool! Can't wait!
Swaps - Jennifer, Jeannie, and I are attending the SU regional conference in San Antonio in Oct! I'm attending as a "guest" since I'm not a demo, but I think I get to go to all the same stuff as the demos, so it should be lots of fun...even includes a free stamps set and some sessions on cool stuff to do with it! We're going the day before and planning a fun day of stamping at the hotel. I'm working on my ideas for swaps which brings me to the third topic of this post......
Yesterday, we happened to be watching The Disney Channel cartoons...not sure why, but we've been watching Disney a lot for about a week now. I think the show was called Mickey's Playhouse or something like that, but all the characters were making items to take to the arts and crafts fair! Goofy was all worried that his project wouldn't be good enough for the fair....all this was going on as I was trying to figure out what I am going to use for the swaps. I told Brock I as feeling like Goofy! Of course, all Goofy's friends encouraged him and told him that his project was great! Isn't it funny how sometimes these shows meant for little kids are just what some of us adults need too?
Speaking of kids....check out this card...it's sure to make you smile :)
Have a happy Sunday!
2 comments:
oh yes, I've seen that show! they usually do have good "lessons" for us grown-ups too!
I saw that card the other day....isn't it cute!?
Post a Comment