I just noticed on Sunday that one of my favorite stores has come to my town! I've shopped at Maurices for a LONG time, and until now, have only been able to shop there when visiting my family. I'm so excited! I was just looking at their website and see the clothes are for the "twenty somethings" so I guess I can enjoy it for a few more years! (There are a few things in the store though that are very teeny looking, so I have to be selective.) I bought a few things there last year when at home visiting, and got several comments on them - especially a couple babydoll sweaters. Most of you know that so most of my clothes come from New York and Company, but I'm so excited to have this store in town as well!
For those of you who live in my town - check it out - next to the new Target :)
1 comment:
I discovered Maurice's about a month ago while in Waco - I too like it! I'm definitely not 20 something anymore, but I think some of the pieces still work for us 30's gals!
Post a Comment