Friday, July 25, 2008

More from Jeannie's Stamp Camp - Day 5

Happy Friday!

Here's the last card! This is the "Fresh Cuts" stamp set and cardstock.

Jeannie and I will be spending 48 hours at an all day/all night stamping/scrapbooking retreat this weekend! I've never been to one of these events before, but I'm very excited! I've been stocking up on all my supplies over the last few weeks, so I should have lots to keep me busy. I'm also going to get started on my first scrapbook - should be interesting to see how that goes!

I'm sure I'll have lots of things to share next week!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jane said...

I made my first scrapbook a month or two ago. It is VERY time-consuming! Good luck on yours - do you have a theme picked out?

MommaJen said...

have a great time!

Jenn said...

On the letter S...its a letter I got at HL, about 12"T. No paint or stamps, just paper. Used MONO adhesive to put it on with. Used an exacto knife to cut it out and then used the file set from Basic Gray to clean it up....took about 10 minutes to make...easy!